2. It is a open source, cross platform to make network applications.
3. It provides you asynchronous and event driven I/O APIs.
4. It has good documentation for the libraries and a solid community.
5. It is search engine friendly.
Pros and Cons:
1. Open source.
2. Well designed for relatively easy scaling.
3. Input/Output handling is extremely efficient.
4. Great concurrency.
5. Asynchronous everything.
6. Easy to stream big files.
1. It is not suitable for CPU-intensive tasks.
2. Integration with relational database is complex.
3. It is not good for static assets.
1. Executable applications i.e various types of servers.
2. Developing applications that ensure an intensive data exchange with the back-end.
3. Chat applications and real-time tracking applications.
4. REST / JSON APIs.