1. Open source and available for free.
2. Layout of web pages adjusts dynamically.
3. Bootstrap is compatible with the latest versions of most of the browsers i.e Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Safari.
4. Speed up the Front end development.
5. Responsive Designs.
6. Consistency for all of the browsers.
7. Very powerful grid system.
Pros and Cons:
1. Works in all latest browsers.
2. Icons can be included.
3. It is lightweight.
4. It is customizable.
5. Provides consistency.
6. Integrated with some jQuery plugins.
7. Designed with responsive styles and structures for mobile devices.
8. Great documentation and community support.
9. Lots of professional and free themes, templates and plugins.
1. Weak when it comes to complex data entry screens.
2. All of the Websites will start looking the same if it is not customized.
1. Responsive front end development using Bootstrap.